westdance: Cancelled! Re: SCA 1st Wednesday Dance practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 15:12:04 PDT 2012

Dance practice next week is cancelled for the 4th of July holiday.

Dance on the 11th of July will be in Menlo Park (not Sunnyvale as usual).

There will be a dance ball at Cynaguan Investiture on 11 July 2012. For event details please see the kingdom calendar: http://www.westkingdom.org/node/539

regards,
Crystal of the Westermark