westdance: dance classes at collegium!

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 09:55:24 PST 2012

Collegium is a day-long event of classes. Saturday's collegium is in Sacramento, pls see http://www.collegium.westkingdom.org/site.html for details.

Class schedule: http://www.collegium.westkingdom.org/schedule.html
10:30am - Beginning English Country Dance (Brocc)
1pm - Beginning 16th-c. Italian Dance (Geoffrey Mathias)
2pm - Bransles and Allemandes (Brocc)
3pm - Dances of Joy & Jealousy (Isabel d'Triana)
4pm - Chiaranzana, the Italian Knot Dance (Crystal of the Westermark)

hope to see you there,
Crystal

Collegium Occidentalis has an all-day dance track featuring English & Italian