westdance: 2nd Wednesday Dance practice in SAN JOSE

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 08:54:02 PST 2012

Howdy all!

This is the week we move 2nd and 4th Wednesday Dance Practices to Cin and Raz's house in San Jose.
Please wear clean dance shoes or socks.
It's a dog-and-cat-free house.
We usually go out to dinner afterwards.
Please use your favorite mapping program to find: 1264 Hanchett Ave, San Jose, CA 95126

This week during the pre- and post-dance discussions, we need to talk about the dance lists for the Duchess's Ball at 12th Night (event details, http://www.westkingdom.org/as47/jan/12th-night-concord-ca) and the Crosston Dance Ball (event details, http://www.westkingdom.org/as47/feb/crosston-dance-ball).

This is last January's Crosston Dance Ball set list:

Set One
Horses Bransel
Rufty-Tufty
Villanella
Black Alman
Maiden Lane
Contrapasso

Set Two
Cuckolds all in a Row
Heart’s Ease
Carolingian Pavan
Galliard
Conto dell'Orco

Intermezzo: Pinwheel to the Lorayne Alman

Set Three
Old Mole
Petit Riense
Queen’s Alman