westdance: 2nd Wednesday Dance practice in SAN JOSE

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 08:33:41 PST 2013

Howdy y'all!

This week Wednesday Dance Practices is at Cin and Raz's house in San Jose.
Please wear clean dance shoes or socks.
It's a dog-and-cat-free house.
We usually go out to dinner afterwards.
Please call Crystal (in _The Page_ under Mists Groups and Guilds: Saltatoris Nebulorum) for directions on Tuesday or reply off-list.

Now that we're done practicing for the ball, we'll be focusing on late-period Italian dances in preperation for the Perfectly Period Feast on 9March2013. After March, we'll be back to our usual mishmash.

See you there,