westdance: 1st Wednesday Dance practice in Menlo Park

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 08:19:15 PDT 2013

Happy April Fool's Day! Dance this week is in Menlo Park. As we have many months before the next major dance event, we might talk about new dances to reconstruct and learn, or "strech goals" for dances to do at the Crosston Ball 2014.

If you are interested in more modern dances, the Santa Clara Vintage & Waltz Weekend, July 26 through 28th 2013, will have classes for vintage dance and waltz. See http://www.joanwalton.com/Home/santa-clara-vintage-waltz-weekend for details

This week dance is in Menlo Park: