westdance: 4th Wednesday Dance practice in SAN JOSE

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 12:26:53 PDT 2013

Howdy y'all!

In June we'll be moving back to Brocc's house in Sunnyvale. In July, dance practice is probably going to be cancelled as we all go on simultaneous vacations. Please stay tuned for further announcements.

Next week is a 5th Wednesday Dance Party!

This week Wednesday Dance Practices is at Cin's house in San Jose.
Please wear clean dance shoes or socks.
It's a dog-and-cat-free house.
We usually go out to dinner afterwards.
Please call Crystal (in _The Page_ under Mists Groups and Guilds: Saltatoris Nebulorum) for directions on Tuesday or reply off-list.

See you there,
Crystal of the Westermark