westdance: Darkwood Baroness' Masked Ball 2013

Emily Skold blue_dragon_flying at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 12:00:16 PDT 2013

Hi all!

Darkwood is having their Baroness' Masked Ball on November 16 at the Coyote Grange in Coyote (just south of San Jose)!  I've just been speaking with Aelf, and they are looking for musicians and a dancemaster, and would really appreciate any other assistance we might be able to provide to make the Masked Ball as much fun as the Crosston Ball.

The Facebook event page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/473768859372727/.  For those of you not on Facebook, please contact Aelf at aelfkingsxing at hotmail.com.

I know it's a bit short notice, but I'm in favor of anything we can do to help foster another dance event.

Thanks,
Aasa