westdance: 4th Wednesday dance practice in Sunnyvale

Crystal A. Larsen xtalrock at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 17:38:32 PDT 2013

   Howdy y'all!

The Head Cook for Mists Fall Investiture (Lady Morgana) contacted me, she's like to have some dancing with the feast. If anyone is interested in being the dance master/mistress for a small ball, please contact me and I'll put you in touch.

Dance this week is at Brocc and Ivone's house: 845 Orange Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94087. 7pm. Weather permitting, we'll stay at this venue through October. In November, we'll move to San Jose.

regards,
Crystal of the Westermark